July is Smart Irrigation Month, making this the perfect time to commit to water-saving practices.
Smart irrigation offers more than sales opportunities; pursuing educational advancements can build your credibility, strengthen trust with clients, and separate yourself from the competition.
What’s there to talk about?
When it comes to smart irrigation, you can discuss a wide variety of water efficiency solutions with your customers:
- Water-efficient sprinklers and nozzles
- Low-volume drip irrigation
- Smart controllers and sensors
- Two-wire irrigation controllers
- Central control/water management systems
- Water audits
- Synthetic turf
- Rainwater harvesting, permeable pavers and stormwater management
- Green roofs, green walls and container irrigation
- Fertigation, soil amendments and more
Get the conversation started
- Include an overview of smart irrigation opportunities in the next issue of your newsletter.
- Explain the benefits of smart irrigation to your customers by using your website or social media.
- Talk with your customers while visiting jobsites. Use this free customizable flyer to promote your irrigation services to new and existing customers, and this free form for smart irrigation focused site inspections to show your clients all the ways they could be saving water outdoors.
Learn more, accomplish more
Become a Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor by earning certification from the Irrigation Association. Certification can present you with more job opportunities, and also demonstrates to customers your commitment to water management.
You can find more Smart Irrigation Month resources, such as labels and bumper stickers, at the IA website.
Smart irrigation success
Ewing is dedicated to assisting you achieve smart irrigation success. Visit your local branch to learn more about the water efficiency solutions Ewing offers to help you save water and money.
Offering water-efficient products and better management practices to your clients allows you to expand your business services and strengthen customer relationships. The more you know, the more you can accomplish. The more you can offer, the more you can satisfy your clients.